We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Due to our expansion we have openings on all shifts for a 6/c sheet fed press feeder.
Minimum 3 years prior experience as a feeder on a Heidelberg or Komori 40" commercial press.
Experienced Second Shift Lead/Set Up Bindery Operator
Commercial printer seeks qualified Lead Operator in our finishing/bindery department for a 2nd shift position. Must have good mechanical aptitude. Previous experience setting up and operating bindery equipment required; including guillotine cutters, folders, stitchers and die cutters
• Read and understand job tickets.
• Demonstrate efforts to insure minimal waste and strive to get the good quantity information.
• Monitor and make every effort to run equipment at best performance levels. Follow finishing check procedure at start of each job.
• Insure existing procedures are followed. Monitor product quality.
• Insure machinery maintenance procedures are followed.
• Complete all reports with accuracy and timeliness.
• Be knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures. Insure any and all accidents are promptly and accurately reported.
• Minimum of eight years Bindery work experience, preferred.
• Minimum of four years Lead/Set Up experience, preferred.
• Comprehension of the bindery equipment operation(s).
• Ability to follow directives of the Bindery Supervisor
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with your peers, vendors, and all levels of employees.
• Analytical, organized, detail-oriented and mechanically inclined
Please contact Todd Pauly at 847-381-1105 for more details.
Click below to submit an e-application and upload your resume.
With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
When it's time for the big event, put your brand on center stage. Team up with us to create your trade show display, and make every second count.
A big area calls for a big statement. And that's exactly what we deliver with every banner we print.