- Products & Services
- Service Center
- Resources & Support
- Company Info
We look for many qualities in the individuals we hire -- the ability to communicate effectively, a high level of organization, strong interpersonal skills, and so on.
Regardless of an applicant's qualifications, we always look for one attribute in particular -- the desire to provide high quality products with excellent customer service. We can train people how to work with clients or run pieces of equipment, but to have passion for customer service and pride for your work takes a unique individual.
If these are qualities you possess, we're sure you'll find a rewarding career with us. We supply our team with the latest technology, afford them the best training available, and provide every opportunity for growth within our company.
Press Operator Digital
A leading local commercial printer is looking for a experienced digital press operator to assist in the growth of the organization. This is a position on the second shift.
This person will be responsible for operating HP Indigo digital presses from set-up through tear down using written and verbal job instructions, established company procedures, safety and quality guidelines.
Familiarity with HP Indigo digital presses is desirable, but not mandatory. We will train the right candidate.
• Receives production information and job assignments. Reads all parts of job ticket to verify accuracy of order before print run.
• Set-up and run digital presses needed according to production order and in accordance to company guide lines and job requirements keeping track of stock usage and recording all times as needed.
• Establishes printing quality; takes steps needed to produce quality expected.
• Learn and stay proficient with all computer programs related to digital equipment.
• Perform finishing operations using guillotine cutter, coater, and other bindery equipment as needed.
• Comply with all safety policies, company practices / procedures, and any reasonable management requests.
• Clean and maintain presses and work area.
• A working understanding of basic machine imposition.
• Ability to repeat the same physical or mental activities while sustaining accuracy of work.
• Ability to distinguish colors.
• Good at multi-tasking.
• English language, both verbal and written, and reading comprehension sufficient to enable effective completion of all job tasks.
• Ability to maneuver or consistently lift 20# and occasionally lift up to 75#.
2nd Shift Wide Format
• Flat Bed UV
• Roll Printing
• Finishing skills on laminator
• Digital Cutting
Due to our expansion we have openings on all shifts for a 6/c sheet fed press feeder.
Minimum 3 years prior experience as a feeder on a Heidelberg or Komori 40" commercial press.
Experienced Second Shift Lead/Set Up Bindery Operator
Commercial printer seeks qualified Lead Operator in our finishing/bindery department for a 2nd shift position. Must have good mechanical aptitude. Previous experience setting up and operating bindery equipment required; including guillotine cutters, folders, stitchers and die cutters
• Read and understand job tickets.
• Demonstrate efforts to insure minimal waste and strive to get the good quantity information.
• Monitor and make every effort to run equipment at best performance levels. Follow finishing check procedure at start of each job.
• Insure existing procedures are followed. Monitor product quality.
• Insure machinery maintenance procedures are followed.
• Complete all reports with accuracy and timeliness.
• Be knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures. Insure any and all accidents are promptly and accurately reported.
• Minimum of eight years Bindery work experience, preferred.
• Minimum of four years Lead/Set Up experience, preferred.
• Comprehension of the bindery equipment operation(s).
• Ability to follow directives of the Bindery Supervisor
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with your peers, vendors, and all levels of employees.
• Analytical, organized, detail-oriented and mechanically inclined
Please contact Todd Pauly at 847-381-1105 for more details.
Click below to submit an e-application and upload your resume.